WJW seeks a motivated, mission-driven, and technically savvy architect/Project Manager with 6-9 years of experience to join our team.
The position requires:
- Project Management experience on projects ranging from $5-$20 million
- Participation in collaborative design process with partners and project architects
- Extensive BIM modeling experience in ArchiCad (preferred) or Revit
- History of creation and oversight of project scheduling and project hourly account (Ajera experience a plus)
- Knowledge of drafting RFP’s and contracts with owners and consultants
- Development of zoning and code reviews
- Experience with general contractor and consultant communication and coordination
- Familiarity with client relationships and communication
- Experience in managing a design team, including monitoring team performance, assuring compliance with contractual agreements, and monitoring product quality, design, and technology
- Construction phase responsibilities, including submittal and RFI reviews and site visits
- Licensure as an architect in Illinois (preferred) or another state
Please forward resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WJW provides a well-rounded work and learning environment in which to apply your skills and support your professional growth, while enabling your contributions to the design of built environments that will have profound positive impacts on individuals and communities.
WJW values a diverse workplace representative of the communities we serve, and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.
WJW is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any category protected by local, state or federal laws.