WJW seeks a motivated, mission-driven, and technically savvy architectural licensure candidate with 1-3 years of experience to join our team.
The position requires:
- Participation in collaborative design process with project team
- BIM modeling experience in ArchiCad (preferred) or Revit
- Creation of renderings, walk-throughs, and other presentation materials
- Creation and management of BIM model throughout design and documentation phases
- Organization of structure and layout of drawing sets
- Development of elevations, sections, details, and schedules
- Coordination and communication with consultants
- Assistance with construction phase responsibilities, including submittal and RFI reviews and site visits
Please forward resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WJW provides a well-rounded work and learning environment in which to develop your professional skills and support your path to licensure, while enabling your contributions to the design of built environments that will have profound positive impacts on individuals and communities.
WJW values a diverse workplace representative of the communities we serve, and strongly encourages women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.
WJW is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will not be discriminated against because of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, religion, national origin, disability, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, or any category protected by local, state or federal laws.